Volvo Service Brisbane
VOLVO SERVICE BRISBANE : Stigma about Volvo’s, what stigma about Volvo’s? At Northside Automotive Everton Hills, the Volvo brand vehicle takes pride of place with all the other brands we work on.
Whether it’s a Log Book Service or general repair, our highly trained technicians will stamp your Log Book and provide personalized service which is the envy of the industry.
Whilst keeping your new car warranty intact.
We have priority bookings available and all the software and equipment to rectify any problems. Check the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Volvo Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Volvo model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Volvo listings: S40, V40, S70,V70, C70
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Regular services are important for keeping your car running optimally, but what should be the ideal car maintenance schedule? When it comes to taking care of your car, it’s important to stick to your car service schedule. All log book servicing is based on a milestone...
Hi, Pete here from Northside Auto with some information about window regulators. Ever heard a SNAP CRACKLE POP (Rice Bubbles) sound when trying to open or close your window, only to find the window either won't go up or down? That’s a busted window regulator. While...
Hi all, Pete here from Northside Auto with some information about brakes, and brake repair. We can all agree that functionally, brakes are probably the most important part of your vehicle. When we need the ability to stop, whether slowly or suddenly, we rely on our...