VOLKSWAGEN or VW SERVICE BRISBANE : Volkswagen, the sleeping giant of the Australian motor industry. Not just a Kombi or Beetle anymore. The big push into Australia has not gone un-noticed by Northside Automotive Everton Hills.
If it’s a VW Log Book Service you’re after, our friendly staff is happy to provide you with an estimate for comparison.
Plus our policy is not to carry out any extra repairs unless authorized.
So give Northside Automotive Everton Hills a call, it might just be the best thing you’ve done for your Volkswagen. Check our list of all the Volkswagens we service and repair, be it passenger, commercial, Petrol or Diesel.
For Volkswagen Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Volkswagen model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it
Volkswagen listings: Bora, Carvelle, Eos, Golf, New Beetle, Passat, Polo, Transporter.
“Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.”
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Regular services are important for keeping your car running optimally, but what should be the ideal car maintenance schedule? When it comes to taking care of your car, it’s important to stick to your car service schedule. All log book servicing is based on a milestone...
Hi, Pete here from Northside Auto with some information about window regulators. Ever heard a SNAP CRACKLE POP (Rice Bubbles) sound when trying to open or close your window, only to find the window either won't go up or down? That’s a busted window regulator. While...
Hi all, Pete here from Northside Auto with some information about brakes, and brake repair. We can all agree that functionally, brakes are probably the most important part of your vehicle. When we need the ability to stop, whether slowly or suddenly, we rely on our...