BMW Service Brisbane: While being classed a luxury European vehicle, Northside Automotive Everton Hills are equipped to service your BMW without voiding your new car warranty.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills is family owned and operated. We place a high importance on personal service. So you can be rest assured that when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For BMW Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your BMW model is listed below Future Auto Service Centre Everton Hills can service or repair it.
BMW listings: 120i, 316i, 318i, 320i, 323i, 328i, 523i, 525i, 528i, 540i, Z3, Z5.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
All cars these days have auto electrical systems, regular vehicle maintenance looks at issues with the electrics as much as the physical components of the car. Auto electrics power some fundamental parts of the vehicle such as the starter motor, the indicators and the...
Do you remember the days when there was no power steering? I’ll bet you don’t, but there is a sure way to discover what that was like by failing to service your car and neglecting your power steering fluid. Suspect that your power steering is on the fritz? Did you...
All of us have experienced that heart-breaking moment when a loose stone decides to wreak havoc with your windscreen. It is commonplace for your windscreen to have a crack or chip, but how do you know what kind of repairs it demands? It depends what kind of damage has...