BMW Service Brisbane: While being classed a luxury European vehicle, Northside Automotive Everton Hills are equipped to service your BMW without voiding your new car warranty.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills is family owned and operated. We place a high importance on personal service. So you can be rest assured that when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For BMW Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your BMW model is listed below Future Auto Service Centre Everton Hills can service or repair it.
BMW listings: 120i, 316i, 318i, 320i, 323i, 328i, 523i, 525i, 528i, 540i, Z3, Z5.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Children aged 0 to 7 are required to sit in an approved car seat known as a child restraints to ensure their safety and to protect them against serious injury in the event of a car accident. This information is taken from the Queensland Department of Transport page on...
Service your car every 10,000km or every 6 months, whichever happens first. Many people ask us how often they really should be servicing their car. Are the service centres greedy? The answer is actually not what you think. The simplest way to remember when to service...
What you should do when you see the “check engine” light come on. G’day, Pete here from Northside Automotive, Everton Hills It’s something you don’t want to see when you start your car, and it’s bound to happen at the most inconvenient of times, like when you’re...