BMW Service Brisbane: While being classed a luxury European vehicle, Northside Automotive Everton Hills are equipped to service your BMW without voiding your new car warranty.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills is family owned and operated. We place a high importance on personal service. So you can be rest assured that when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For BMW Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your BMW model is listed below Future Auto Service Centre Everton Hills can service or repair it.
BMW listings: 120i, 316i, 318i, 320i, 323i, 328i, 523i, 525i, 528i, 540i, Z3, Z5.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Taking your car out on the beach is an exciting adventure. It is a completely different way to see your surrounding and get up close to the water. But it does come with its risks. Have you seen the videos on the internet? There is always someone who isn’t paying...
Everyone knows that Mother Nature works on her own schedule. She does what she pleases when she pleases. Which sometimes means we end up with a lot of rain, all at once. And sometimes it hits so hard and fasts that it has nowhere to go. Flooding can be very dangerous...
Servicing your car is important not only to keep the car running smoothly without problems but if you have a new car it is beneficial to keep on top of services to retain the manufacturer’s warranty; and if you want to sell your car in future dealers and buyers want...