CHRYSLER SERVICE CENTRE BRISBANE: Chrysler is becoming more popular in Australia and we at Northside Automotive Everton Hills are happy to move with the times providing Chrysler log book servicing.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills are equipped to service your Chrysler without voiding your new car warranty.
With our family owned and operated service centre in Brisbane and our personalized service we will ensure your experience with us will be a positive one.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Chrysler Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternatively we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
(Don’t forget your log book so we can stamp it )
Being a Chrysler Service Centre in Brisbane we also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Chrysler model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Chrysler listings: PT Cruiser, Neon, Voyager, Sebring, Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Crossfire
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Does it seem that technology is about to throw a spanner into the future of the auto repairer. Wait a minute; will mechanics even need a spanner in the future? Self-parking and crash detection are some of the areas where modern cars are slated to take over and...
Car terminology can be particularly tricky for new car owners. Many people make the mistake of thinking 4WD (4 wheel drive) and AWD (All wheel Drive) refer to the same thing. Technically speaking, it is not incorrect since both types of vehicles use power to run all...
Are you thinking of buying an electric car? If you support the cause of pollution control with green and clean mobility, it is definitely the right choice to make. The looming danger of carbon emissions and its effect on human health is making a huge impact on...