CHRYSLER SERVICE CENTRE BRISBANE: Chrysler is becoming more popular in Australia and we at Northside Automotive Everton Hills are happy to move with the times providing Chrysler log book servicing.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills are equipped to service your Chrysler without voiding your new car warranty.
With our family owned and operated service centre in Brisbane and our personalized service we will ensure your experience with us will be a positive one.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Chrysler Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternatively we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
(Don’t forget your log book so we can stamp it )
Being a Chrysler Service Centre in Brisbane we also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Chrysler model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Chrysler listings: PT Cruiser, Neon, Voyager, Sebring, Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Crossfire
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Tips to make your windscreen wiper blades last longer If you’re a Brisbane local, you’ll be well aware that it’s been rather wet recently. When you’re out and about driving in rainy weather, visibility is already reduced by the rain. There’s nothing worse than...
Heading south this winter? We’ve got you covered on how to defrost car windscreen! Winter comes with a whole host of new car problems. Luckily if you’re in Brisbane or further north like us, our beautifully mild winters mean you don’t need to worry too much about the...
Cars can be noisy in a variety of ways, but when a new or unexpected sound pops up, it usually means something is wrong, and you shouldn’t ignore it. You especially should be paying attention if your brakes are making noise. Your brakes are one of the most important...