DAEWOO SERVICE CENTRE BRISBANE : Delivery to the Australian Market with help from the Australian blue cattle dog.
As a truly Family owned business with a down to earth attitude, Northside Automotive Everton Hills are happy to add Daewoo to their list of vehicles for Log Book Servicing.
Our highly trained technicians are equipped in both the technology and skills required to carry out your Daewoo Log Book Service or repair.
Our businesses is independently owned and operated, so achieving a high level of customer service is paramount to our ongoing success.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Daewoo Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
(Don’t forget your log book so we can stamp it)
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Daewoo model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Daewoo listings: Cielo, Lanos, 1.5i, Espero, Kalos, Leganza, Matiz, Musso, Nubira, Tacuma
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Hi there, it’s Pete here from Northside Automotive with some handy tips about car coolant. Coolant is an alcohol-based fluid that controls the temperatures of the fluids and engine parts of your car. Coolant is usually a green substance (though it can come in orange,...
Hi, it’s Pete here from Northside Automotive, with some advice about buying a used car. If you’re buying your first car or you’re limited by a strict budget, looking for a second hand used car is a great option. However, it’s easy to get overwhelmed when it comes to...
Hi, it’s Pete here from Northside Automotive, and I’m here to tell you all about your car’s suspension system. You probably haven’t had to think too much about your car’s suspension system before. It’s not something that you can see, and if it works effectively, you...