DAEWOO SERVICE CENTRE BRISBANE
As a truly Family owned business with a down to earth attitude, Northside Automotive Everton Hills are happy to add Daewoo to their list of vehicles for Log Book Servicing.
Our highly trained technicians are equipped in both the technology and skills required to carry out your Daewoo Log Book Service or repair.
Our businesses is independently owned and operated, so achieving a high level of customer service is paramount to our ongoing success.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Daewoo Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
(Don’t forget your log book so we can stamp it)
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Daewoo model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Daewoo listings: Cielo, Lanos, 1.5i, Espero, Kalos, Leganza, Matiz, Musso, Nubira, Tacuma
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
We know you love your dog. But time and again we see people leaving their dogs unattended in your cars! No one wants to put a dog in danger, and to make sure you are not doing that, here are some safety tips to help you understand the dangers of leaving dogs in hot...
Have you ever been on a car service comparison site and seen the term ‘Fixed Price Servicing’ – what does that actually mean? We want to give you some information about car service pricing and explain why there may be additional charges on top, that seem unexpected...
Children aged 0 to 7 are required to sit in an approved car seat known as a child restraints to ensure their safety and to protect them against serious injury in the event of a car accident. This information is taken from the Queensland Department of Transport page on...