DAEWOO SERVICE CENTRE BRISBANE
As a truly Family owned business with a down to earth attitude, Northside Automotive Everton Hills are happy to add Daewoo to their list of vehicles for Log Book Servicing.
Our highly trained technicians are equipped in both the technology and skills required to carry out your Daewoo Log Book Service or repair.
Our businesses is independently owned and operated, so achieving a high level of customer service is paramount to our ongoing success.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Daewoo Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
(Don’t forget your log book so we can stamp it)
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Daewoo model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Daewoo listings: Cielo, Lanos, 1.5i, Espero, Kalos, Leganza, Matiz, Musso, Nubira, Tacuma
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
While most cars these days have an automatic transmission, there are still many manual vehicles out there including older model cars and performance vehicles. Like any car part, the clutch requires maintenance and eventually replacement as time goes on. You...
The cost of transmission service, be it repair or replacement will vary depending on the issue and the make and model of your car so it makes it hard to pinpoint a cost. As a ballpark you might be looking at $200 - $500+ for basic repairs and if the job is a big one...
The answer to “How much does a brake pad replacement cost”? depends on many factors including the make and model of the car and what needs to be replaced. A ballpark costs would be $300-350 and could cost as much as $600+ Expensive high-performance vehicles with large...