Daihatsu Service Brisbane
DAIHATSU SERVICE BRISBANE : While not the most popular brand of vehicle in the industry, here at Northside Automotive Everton Hills our highly trained technicians have been servicing Daihatsu for many years.
Our personalized attention to detail, and your choice of using genuine Daihatsu parts or equivalent quality, will ensure your Daihatsu Log Book Service will be accurately performed and your new car warranty validated.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills have all the relevant software and equipment which enable us to service and repair your Daihatsu. Including Daihatsu small trucks (up to 2 Tonne), which are popular with trade’s people.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Daihatsu Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data.
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid.
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Daihatsu model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Daihatsu listings: Applause, Centro, Charade, Cuore, Mira J, Move, Pyzar, Rocky, Sirion, Terios, YRV.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
We know you love your dog. But time and again we see people leaving their dogs unattended in your cars! No one wants to put a dog in danger, and to make sure you are not doing that, here are some safety tips to help you understand the dangers of leaving dogs in hot...
Have you ever been on a car service comparison site and seen the term ‘Fixed Price Servicing’ – what does that actually mean? We want to give you some information about car service pricing and explain why there may be additional charges on top, that seem unexpected...
Children aged 0 to 7 are required to sit in an approved car seat known as a child restraints to ensure their safety and to protect them against serious injury in the event of a car accident. This information is taken from the Queensland Department of Transport page on...