Daihatsu Service Brisbane
DAIHATSU SERVICE BRISBANE : While not the most popular brand of vehicle in the industry, here at Northside Automotive Everton Hills our highly trained technicians have been servicing Daihatsu for many years.
Our personalized attention to detail, and your choice of using genuine Daihatsu parts or equivalent quality, will ensure your Daihatsu Log Book Service will be accurately performed and your new car warranty validated.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills have all the relevant software and equipment which enable us to service and repair your Daihatsu. Including Daihatsu small trucks (up to 2 Tonne), which are popular with trade’s people.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Daihatsu Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data.
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid.
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Daihatsu model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Daihatsu listings: Applause, Centro, Charade, Cuore, Mira J, Move, Pyzar, Rocky, Sirion, Terios, YRV.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Car terminology can be particularly tricky for new car owners. Many people make the mistake of thinking 4WD (4 wheel drive) and AWD (All wheel Drive) refer to the same thing. Technically speaking, it is not incorrect since both types of vehicles use power to run all...
Are you thinking of buying an electric car? If you support the cause of pollution control with green and clean mobility, it is definitely the right choice to make. The looming danger of carbon emissions and its effect on human health is making a huge impact on...
Ever wondered how does a speedo work? Simply put, your car dashboard is receiving signals straight from the wheels to measure the speed on the speedometer. Speedometers are innovative devices that use electromagnetism to send signals from the physical wheel speed to...