Daihatsu Service Brisbane
DAIHATSU SERVICE BRISBANE : While not the most popular brand of vehicle in the industry, here at Northside Automotive Everton Hills our highly trained technicians have been servicing Daihatsu for many years.
Our personalized attention to detail, and your choice of using genuine Daihatsu parts or equivalent quality, will ensure your Daihatsu Log Book Service will be accurately performed and your new car warranty validated.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills have all the relevant software and equipment which enable us to service and repair your Daihatsu. Including Daihatsu small trucks (up to 2 Tonne), which are popular with trade’s people.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Daihatsu Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data.
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid.
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Daihatsu model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Daihatsu listings: Applause, Centro, Charade, Cuore, Mira J, Move, Pyzar, Rocky, Sirion, Terios, YRV.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Cars can be noisy in a variety of ways, but when a new or unexpected sound pops up, it usually means something is wrong, and you shouldn’t ignore it. You especially should be paying attention if your brakes are making noise. Your brakes are one of the most important...
When you started driving, someone (most likely your dad) probably told you that you should never let your fuel gauge fall below a quarter full. There’s also a good chance you fell out of this habit once you got to know your car and thought, “I can make it to payday /...
If your car is blowing smoke, it can indicate a serious issue! If your car is blowing smoke, it can be indicative of a serious problem and is not something you should ignore. Not only can it be dangerous and bad for the environment, but it can be costly too – and not...