Daihatsu Service Brisbane
DAIHATSU SERVICE BRISBANE : While not the most popular brand of vehicle in the industry, here at Northside Automotive Everton Hills our highly trained technicians have been servicing Daihatsu for many years.
Our personalized attention to detail, and your choice of using genuine Daihatsu parts or equivalent quality, will ensure your Daihatsu Log Book Service will be accurately performed and your new car warranty validated.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills have all the relevant software and equipment which enable us to service and repair your Daihatsu. Including Daihatsu small trucks (up to 2 Tonne), which are popular with trade’s people.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Daihatsu Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data.
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid.
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Daihatsu model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Daihatsu listings: Applause, Centro, Charade, Cuore, Mira J, Move, Pyzar, Rocky, Sirion, Terios, YRV.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Here are some helpful safety tips for drivers on sharing the road with cyclists in Queensland Hi, it’s Pete again from Northside Automotive, and I’m here to give you a heads-up about the road safety rules in Queensland regarding cyclists and driving around them. I’m...
Looking for a fun, adventurous weekend getaway for camping in south-east Queensland? Look no further G’day, it’s Pete here from Northside Automotive, My family and I are big 4WD enthusiasts and I know of a few hidden camping gems, right here in South East Queensland....
Hi there, it’s Pete here from Northside Automotive, with some advice about maintaining your car’s fuel pump. Looking after the wellbeing of your car’s fuel pump is simple and straightforward. And there’s a chance you will save you time and money in the long run. Read...