Ford Service Brisbane
FORD SERVICE BRISBANE: Although Ford originated in America, its brand and motor vehicles have been with us almost from the start of our own history, so as Australians we hold them dear to us.
Having a Log Book Service on your Ford has never been easier. First of all, booking times are quicker and even priority bookings are available at Northside Automotive Everton Hills.
Our highly trained technicians are equipped in both the technology and skills required to carry out your Ford service or repair.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills independently owned and operated, so achieving a high level of customer service is paramount to our ongoing success.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Ford Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
Other services we can provide are:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Ford model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Ford listings: Courier, Econovan, Escape, Explorer, F250, F350, Fairlaine, Falcon, Fairmont, Festiva, Fiesta, Focus, Gt, KA, LTD, Laser, Mondeo, Probe, Ranger, Taurus, Telstar, TX5, Territory, Transit, XR6, XR8.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Looking for a fun, adventurous weekend getaway for camping in south-east Queensland? Look no further G’day, it’s Pete here from Northside Automotive, My family and I are big 4WD enthusiasts and I know of a few hidden camping gems, right here in South East Queensland....
Hi there, it’s Pete here from Northside Automotive, with some advice about maintaining your car’s fuel pump. Looking after the wellbeing of your car’s fuel pump is simple and straightforward. And there’s a chance you will save you time and money in the long run. Read...
Hi there, it’s Pete here from Northside Automotive with some handy tips about car coolant. Coolant is an alcohol-based fluid that controls the temperatures of the fluids and engine parts of your car. Coolant is usually a green substance (though it can come in orange,...