Ford Service Brisbane
FORD SERVICE BRISBANE: Although Ford originated in America, its brand and motor vehicles have been with us almost from the start of our own history, so as Australians we hold them dear to us.
Having a Log Book Service on your Ford has never been easier. First of all, booking times are quicker and even priority bookings are available at Northside Automotive Everton Hills.
Our highly trained technicians are equipped in both the technology and skills required to carry out your Ford service or repair.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills independently owned and operated, so achieving a high level of customer service is paramount to our ongoing success.
So rest assured when we are discussing repairs with you we not only have the technology to carry out the repair but also the experience to back it up.
For Ford Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
Other services we can provide are:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Ford model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Ford listings: Courier, Econovan, Escape, Explorer, F250, F350, Fairlaine, Falcon, Fairmont, Festiva, Fiesta, Focus, Gt, KA, LTD, Laser, Mondeo, Probe, Ranger, Taurus, Telstar, TX5, Territory, Transit, XR6, XR8.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
What do you mean it's illegal to advertise my car without a Roadworthy? What do you mean there is a $560 fine if I get caught advertising a car without a Roadworthy? Believe me when I tell you that we hear this every day. To clear up the confusion here are the rules...
Lemon with your Carona (virus)? Over the last few weeks we have seen strange panic and behaviour from our fellow Aussies. Panic over supplies running dry has caused stockpiling of essential goods with supermarket shelves stripped bare. It seems that nothing is...
So you’ve noticed a nail or screw stuck in your tyre. What do you do? Should you pull it out? Maybe the nail is embedded deep and is blocking the hole, holding the air in. Maybe you should just leave it. We’ve all had it happen and it’s a pain in the…tyre. Similarly,...