Hyundai Service Brisbane
HYUNDAI SERVICE BRISBANE: Hyundai is now in the top 10 list of vehicle production companies in the world. At Northside Automotive Everton Hills we have noticed a big increase of customers coming in with their Hyundai for Log Book Servicing.
Here’s how it works. You can ring your us and talk to one of our friendly staff, who will take some information from you and provide you with an estimate for your particular Hyundai Log Book Service.
If you’re happy with the estimate you can priority book your vehicle (to help return your car to you sooner). On the day our highly trained technicians will use dedicated software and equipment to perform your Log Book service and or repair and advise you of any other problems if they exist.
EG: Brakes or tyre condition.
Northside Automotive Everton Hills policy is – no other repairs will be carried out without prior authority.
Have a look below if you vehicle is listed Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service and repair it.
For Hyundai Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Hyundai model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Hyundai listings: Accent, Elantra, Excel, FX/SFX, Getz, Grandeur, Lantra, Lavita, SX-Coupe, Santa FE, Sonata, Terracan, Tiburon, Trajet, Tucson, i30, iload.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Cars can be noisy in a variety of ways, but when a new or unexpected sound pops up, it usually means something is wrong, and you shouldn’t ignore it. You especially should be paying attention if your brakes are making noise. Your brakes are one of the most important...
When you started driving, someone (most likely your dad) probably told you that you should never let your fuel gauge fall below a quarter full. There’s also a good chance you fell out of this habit once you got to know your car and thought, “I can make it to payday /...
If your car is blowing smoke, it can indicate a serious issue! If your car is blowing smoke, it can be indicative of a serious problem and is not something you should ignore. Not only can it be dangerous and bad for the environment, but it can be costly too – and not...