KIA SERVICE CENTER NORTH BRISBANE
KIA SERVICE BRISBANE: Kia is still a very popular brand within the Australian motor industry including its light commercial models. Kia is popular with us too.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills we have highly trained technicians ready to carry out Log Book Servicing or repairs to your Kia.
While carrying out your Log Book Service we use quality aftermarket parts, (genuine parts can be fitted at your request) and we stamp you Log Book to keep your new car warranty valid
We offer personalized service as all our staff members are highly motivated to ensure your experience with us is a positive one.
We also offer priority bookings so call now for any enquiries re Log Book servicing or repairs. If your Kia is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can fix it, be it passenger vehicle, people mover or light commercial vehicle.
For Kia Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Kia model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Kia listings: Carens, Carnival, Cerato, Credos, Mentor, Optima, Pregio, Rio, Shuma, Sorento, Spectra, Sportage.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
The cost of transmission service, be it repair or replacement will vary depending on the issue and the make and model of your car so it makes it hard to pinpoint a cost. As a ballpark you might be looking at $200 - $500+ for basic repairs and if the job is a big one...
The answer to “How much does a brake pad replacement cost”? depends on many factors including the make and model of the car and what needs to be replaced. A ballpark costs would be $300-350 and could cost as much as $600+ Expensive high-performance vehicles with large...
With the holiday season coming up, it is important to be aware that more accidents are likely to happen on our roads, more fires could occur with the heatwave and increased drunk BBQs. It’s a common occurrence for Emergency Vehicles such as ambulance, fire service and...