KIA SERVICE CENTER NORTH BRISBANE
KIA SERVICE BRISBANE: Kia is still a very popular brand within the Australian motor industry including its light commercial models. Kia is popular with us too.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills we have highly trained technicians ready to carry out Log Book Servicing or repairs to your Kia.
While carrying out your Log Book Service we use quality aftermarket parts, (genuine parts can be fitted at your request) and we stamp you Log Book to keep your new car warranty valid
We offer personalized service as all our staff members are highly motivated to ensure your experience with us is a positive one.
We also offer priority bookings so call now for any enquiries re Log Book servicing or repairs. If your Kia is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can fix it, be it passenger vehicle, people mover or light commercial vehicle.
For Kia Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Kia model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Kia listings: Carens, Carnival, Cerato, Credos, Mentor, Optima, Pregio, Rio, Shuma, Sorento, Spectra, Sportage.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Does it seem that technology is about to throw a spanner into the future of the auto repairer. Wait a minute; will mechanics even need a spanner in the future? Self-parking and crash detection are some of the areas where modern cars are slated to take over and...
Car terminology can be particularly tricky for new car owners. Many people make the mistake of thinking 4WD (4 wheel drive) and AWD (All wheel Drive) refer to the same thing. Technically speaking, it is not incorrect since both types of vehicles use power to run all...
Are you thinking of buying an electric car? If you support the cause of pollution control with green and clean mobility, it is definitely the right choice to make. The looming danger of carbon emissions and its effect on human health is making a huge impact on...