KIA SERVICE CENTER NORTH BRISBANE
KIA SERVICE BRISBANE: Kia is still a very popular brand within the Australian motor industry including its light commercial models. Kia is popular with us too.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills we have highly trained technicians ready to carry out Log Book Servicing or repairs to your Kia.
While carrying out your Log Book Service we use quality aftermarket parts, (genuine parts can be fitted at your request) and we stamp you Log Book to keep your new car warranty valid
We offer personalized service as all our staff members are highly motivated to ensure your experience with us is a positive one.
We also offer priority bookings so call now for any enquiries re Log Book servicing or repairs. If your Kia is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can fix it, be it passenger vehicle, people mover or light commercial vehicle.
For Kia Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Kia model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Kia listings: Carens, Carnival, Cerato, Credos, Mentor, Optima, Pregio, Rio, Shuma, Sorento, Spectra, Sportage.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Did you know that at the beginning of the financial year 2018-2019, the Brisbane City Council predicted in its budget plan, a revenue generation of $22 million? According to a report in the Brisbane Times, the council lifestyle and community services chairman Matthew...
Working with a variety of vehicles daily, we get asked a many questions about car servicing and repairs. So to make things easier, we have put together a list of commonly asked questions. How much will my service or repair cost? At Northside Automotive we will present...
So you may be aware that car manufacturers now offer ‘extended service intervals’. While traditionally the motor mechanic industry has recommended that a car is serviced every 6 months or 10,000km (whichever happens first), manufacturers now are providing 12 month car...