Mazda Service Brisbane
MAZDA SERVICE BRISBANE: The ever popular Mazda brand of motor vehicles has experienced massive growth recently with the release of many new models. There seems to be Mazda everywhere you look.
We are seeing it in our workshops too, our customers are experiencing quality workmanship and service without a costly price tag. Call Northside Automotive Everton Hills and compare our service estimates, you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Our highly trained technicians have all the software and equipment to carry out Mazda Log Book Servicing and repairs to the highest standard. Also rest assured with your Log Book stamped and your choice of genuine Mazda parts or quality aftermarket parts, your new car warranty remains intact.
Tradie’s you’re not forgotten either. Our workshop can also service “Trader” models up to 2 Tonne (We also have truck specialists in our group for larger trucks) as well as light commercial and 4WD.
For Mazda Log Book Servicing we
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Mazda model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it, be it passenger vehicle, people mover or light commercial vehicle.
Mazda listings: SP23, 121, 121 Metro, 2, 3, 323/Astina/Protégé, 6, 626, B Series/Bravo,BT50, CX7, E Series, Eunos, MPV, MX5, Millenia, Premacy, RX7, RX8, Tribute, CX9
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
With heavy traffic that snakes along painfully slow, peak hour can drive us bonkers. Did you know that regular driving on backed up roads is one of the biggest causes of brake and clutch issues in cars? Constant pressure created on the brakes due to starting and...
Does it seem that technology is about to throw a spanner into the future of the auto repairer. Wait a minute; will mechanics even need a spanner in the future? Self-parking and crash detection are some of the areas where modern cars are slated to take over and...
Car terminology can be particularly tricky for new car owners. Many people make the mistake of thinking 4WD (4 wheel drive) and AWD (All wheel Drive) refer to the same thing. Technically speaking, it is not incorrect since both types of vehicles use power to run all...