Mitsubishi Service Brisbane
MITSUBISHI SERVICE BRISBANE: Although production has ceased in Australia, Mitsubishi’s haven’t ceased running on our roads, they still need servicing and still need repairs.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills we have all the equipment and software to service and repair Mitsubishi’s.
You can get a Log Book Service estimate over the phone from our friendly staff and utilize our priority booking system.
All the while secure in the knowledge that with your Log Book stamped, your new Mitsubishi warranty remains valid.
This service is for all passenger car, light commercial and 4WD owners, so call Northside Automotive Everton Hills with any enquiries. See below just how many Mitsubishi brands we can service and repair.
For Mitsubishi Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Mitsubishi is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can fix it, be it passenger vehicle, people mover or light commercial vehicle.
Mitsubishi listings: 380, Challenger, Colt, Express/Starwagon, Lancer, Magna, Mirage, Nimbus, Outlander, Pajero, Triton, Verada.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Car terminology can be particularly tricky for new car owners. Many people make the mistake of thinking 4WD (4 wheel drive) and AWD (All wheel Drive) refer to the same thing. Technically speaking, it is not incorrect since both types of vehicles use power to run all...
Are you thinking of buying an electric car? If you support the cause of pollution control with green and clean mobility, it is definitely the right choice to make. The looming danger of carbon emissions and its effect on human health is making a huge impact on...
Ever wondered how does a speedo work? Simply put, your car dashboard is receiving signals straight from the wheels to measure the speed on the speedometer. Speedometers are innovative devices that use electromagnetism to send signals from the physical wheel speed to...