Mitsubishi Service Brisbane
MITSUBISHI SERVICE BRISBANE: Although production has ceased in Australia, Mitsubishi’s haven’t ceased running on our roads, they still need servicing and still need repairs.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills we have all the equipment and software to service and repair Mitsubishi’s.
You can get a Log Book Service estimate over the phone from our friendly staff and utilize our priority booking system.
All the while secure in the knowledge that with your Log Book stamped, your new Mitsubishi warranty remains valid.
This service is for all passenger car, light commercial and 4WD owners, so call Northside Automotive Everton Hills with any enquiries. See below just how many Mitsubishi brands we can service and repair.
For Mitsubishi Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Mitsubishi is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can fix it, be it passenger vehicle, people mover or light commercial vehicle.
Mitsubishi listings: 380, Challenger, Colt, Express/Starwagon, Lancer, Magna, Mirage, Nimbus, Outlander, Pajero, Triton, Verada.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Let’s talk car insurance. Whether you are buying your first car, you’re looking to purchase another car, or it is simply renewal time, there are a few things you need to think about. When it comes to owning a car, it is compulsory that you have green slip insurance on...
Does a new year mean a new car for you? 2021 is an exciting year for cars, with a number of new ones set to hit the market in the coming months. Whether you are looking for a first car, an upgrade, or needing new cars for work, now is the time to start planning which...
Owning a car comes with many responsibilities. It means that you need to ensure that your car is kept up to date with maintenance and that you are making any repairs or replacements when needed. This is for the safety of not only you and your passengers, but also for...