Mitsubishi Service Brisbane
MITSUBISHI SERVICE BRISBANE: Although production has ceased in Australia, Mitsubishi’s haven’t ceased running on our roads, they still need servicing and still need repairs.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills we have all the equipment and software to service and repair Mitsubishi’s.
You can get a Log Book Service estimate over the phone from our friendly staff and utilize our priority booking system.
All the while secure in the knowledge that with your Log Book stamped, your new Mitsubishi warranty remains valid.
This service is for all passenger car, light commercial and 4WD owners, so call Northside Automotive Everton Hills with any enquiries. See below just how many Mitsubishi brands we can service and repair.
For Mitsubishi Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Mitsubishi is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can fix it, be it passenger vehicle, people mover or light commercial vehicle.
Mitsubishi listings: 380, Challenger, Colt, Express/Starwagon, Lancer, Magna, Mirage, Nimbus, Outlander, Pajero, Triton, Verada.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
We know you love your dog. But time and again we see people leaving their dogs unattended in your cars! No one wants to put a dog in danger, and to make sure you are not doing that, here are some safety tips to help you understand the dangers of leaving dogs in hot...
Have you ever been on a car service comparison site and seen the term ‘Fixed Price Servicing’ – what does that actually mean? We want to give you some information about car service pricing and explain why there may be additional charges on top, that seem unexpected...
Children aged 0 to 7 are required to sit in an approved car seat known as a child restraints to ensure their safety and to protect them against serious injury in the event of a car accident. This information is taken from the Queensland Department of Transport page on...