Mitsubishi Service Brisbane
MITSUBISHI SERVICE BRISBANE: Although production has ceased in Australia, Mitsubishi’s haven’t ceased running on our roads, they still need servicing and still need repairs.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills we have all the equipment and software to service and repair Mitsubishi’s.
You can get a Log Book Service estimate over the phone from our friendly staff and utilize our priority booking system.
All the while secure in the knowledge that with your Log Book stamped, your new Mitsubishi warranty remains valid.
This service is for all passenger car, light commercial and 4WD owners, so call Northside Automotive Everton Hills with any enquiries. See below just how many Mitsubishi brands we can service and repair.
For Mitsubishi Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Mitsubishi is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can fix it, be it passenger vehicle, people mover or light commercial vehicle.
Mitsubishi listings: 380, Challenger, Colt, Express/Starwagon, Lancer, Magna, Mirage, Nimbus, Outlander, Pajero, Triton, Verada.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
To keep yourself and other road users safe your full attention is needed when driving. Driving while using a mobile phone held in your hand is illegal—even if you're stopped in traffic. This means you can't: hold the phone next to or near your ear with your handwrite,...
Coronavirus lockdown may be the perfect time to have your car serviced or repaired. While you’re likely to be driving around a lot less, it is a good opportunity to drop the car off and have us look after it for you. To ensure the safety of you and your family, and...
What do you mean it's illegal to advertise my car without a Roadworthy? What do you mean there is a $560 fine if I get caught advertising a car without a Roadworthy? Believe me when I tell you that we hear this every day. To clear up the confusion here are the rules...