Mitsubishi Service Brisbane
MITSUBISHI SERVICE BRISBANE: Although production has ceased in Australia, Mitsubishi’s haven’t ceased running on our roads, they still need servicing and still need repairs.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills we have all the equipment and software to service and repair Mitsubishi’s.
You can get a Log Book Service estimate over the phone from our friendly staff and utilize our priority booking system.
All the while secure in the knowledge that with your Log Book stamped, your new Mitsubishi warranty remains valid.
This service is for all passenger car, light commercial and 4WD owners, so call Northside Automotive Everton Hills with any enquiries. See below just how many Mitsubishi brands we can service and repair.
For Mitsubishi Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Mitsubishi is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can fix it, be it passenger vehicle, people mover or light commercial vehicle.
Mitsubishi listings: 380, Challenger, Colt, Express/Starwagon, Lancer, Magna, Mirage, Nimbus, Outlander, Pajero, Triton, Verada.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
When it comes to your tyres, you know they are an essential part of your car. However, when the time rolls around to replace them, the cost can often take a large chunk out of your earnings. These days even the cheaper brand of tyres can be quite dear. So, one can’t...
When your fuel light pops on, it is common to ask yourself, how far can I drive till the car stalls? It’s important to know more about the fuel light mechanics in order to make a wise decision when this issue comes about, because frankly who wants to have to walk to...
While most cars these days have an automatic transmission, there are still many manual vehicles out there including older model cars and performance vehicles. Like any car part, the clutch requires maintenance and eventually replacement as time goes on. You...