NISSAN SERVICE CENTRE BRISBANE: Nissan, one of the most popular Japanese brands, holds a huge part of the motoring market. We at Northside Automotive Everton Hills are well experienced to handle all Nissan Log Book servicing and repair requirements.
Our technicians are highly trained and they will carry out these services and repairs using only quality parts and lubricants. So your new car warranty will remain valid (Please ensure your Log Book is in the car for us to validate).
We have software and all the equipment to handle any problem. So if you are looking for a Nissan Service Centre in Brisbane you can call us with any inquires.
We can service and repair most Nissan light commercial and 4WD vehicles. Still you can take a look at the models mentioned below.
For Nissan Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Nissan model is listed below, we at Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Nissan listings: 200SX, 300ZX, 350Z, Bluebird, Maxima, Micra, Murano, NX Coupe, Navara, Pathfinder, Patrol, Pintara, Pulsar, Skyline, Terrano, Tiida, X – trail.
Please call us on 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Ever wondered how does a speedo work? Simply put, your car dashboard is receiving signals straight from the wheels to measure the speed on the speedometer. Speedometers are innovative devices that use electromagnetism to send signals from the physical wheel speed to...
Most of the major global tyre companies have been around for longer than a century and they have a good grasp on the pulse of the market. To remain competitive they need to consistently come up with a product that meets the market at the right price point, provides...
Almost every car on the Australian roads today is fitted with a powerful fuel injection system. A fuel injector puts fuel into a car’s internal combustion engine - a process that basically makes the car run. With the evolution of technology, fuel injection...