NISSAN SERVICE CENTRE BRISBANE: Nissan, one of the most popular Japanese brands, holds a huge part of the motoring market. We at Northside Automotive Everton Hills are well experienced to handle all Nissan Log Book servicing and repair requirements.
Our technicians are highly trained and they will carry out these services and repairs using only quality parts and lubricants. So your new car warranty will remain valid (Please ensure your Log Book is in the car for us to validate).
We have software and all the equipment to handle any problem. So if you are looking for a Nissan Service Centre in Brisbane you can call us with any inquires.
We can service and repair most Nissan light commercial and 4WD vehicles. Still you can take a look at the models mentioned below.
For Nissan Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Nissan model is listed below, we at Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Nissan listings: 200SX, 300ZX, 350Z, Bluebird, Maxima, Micra, Murano, NX Coupe, Navara, Pathfinder, Patrol, Pintara, Pulsar, Skyline, Terrano, Tiida, X – trail.
Please call us on 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Let’s talk car insurance. Whether you are buying your first car, you’re looking to purchase another car, or it is simply renewal time, there are a few things you need to think about. When it comes to owning a car, it is compulsory that you have green slip insurance on...
Does a new year mean a new car for you? 2021 is an exciting year for cars, with a number of new ones set to hit the market in the coming months. Whether you are looking for a first car, an upgrade, or needing new cars for work, now is the time to start planning which...
Owning a car comes with many responsibilities. It means that you need to ensure that your car is kept up to date with maintenance and that you are making any repairs or replacements when needed. This is for the safety of not only you and your passengers, but also for...