NISSAN SERVICE CENTRE BRISBANE: Nissan, one of the most popular Japanese brands, holds a huge part of the motoring market. We at Northside Automotive Everton Hills are well experienced to handle all Nissan Log Book servicing and repair requirements.
Our technicians are highly trained and they will carry out these services and repairs using only quality parts and lubricants. So your new car warranty will remain valid (Please ensure your Log Book is in the car for us to validate).
We have software and all the equipment to handle any problem. So if you are looking for a Nissan Service Centre in Brisbane you can call us with any inquires.
We can service and repair most Nissan light commercial and 4WD vehicles. Still you can take a look at the models mentioned below.
For Nissan Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Nissan model is listed below, we at Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Nissan listings: 200SX, 300ZX, 350Z, Bluebird, Maxima, Micra, Murano, NX Coupe, Navara, Pathfinder, Patrol, Pintara, Pulsar, Skyline, Terrano, Tiida, X – trail.
Please call us on 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Does it seem that technology is about to throw a spanner into the future of the auto repairer. Wait a minute; will mechanics even need a spanner in the future? Self-parking and crash detection are some of the areas where modern cars are slated to take over and...
Car terminology can be particularly tricky for new car owners. Many people make the mistake of thinking 4WD (4 wheel drive) and AWD (All wheel Drive) refer to the same thing. Technically speaking, it is not incorrect since both types of vehicles use power to run all...
Are you thinking of buying an electric car? If you support the cause of pollution control with green and clean mobility, it is definitely the right choice to make. The looming danger of carbon emissions and its effect on human health is making a huge impact on...