NISSAN SERVICE CENTRE BRISBANE: Nissan, one of the most popular Japanese brands, holds a huge part of the motoring market. We at Northside Automotive Everton Hills are well experienced to handle all Nissan Log Book servicing and repair requirements.
Our technicians are highly trained and they will carry out these services and repairs using only quality parts and lubricants. So your new car warranty will remain valid (Please ensure your Log Book is in the car for us to validate).
We have software and all the equipment to handle any problem. So if you are looking for a Nissan Service Centre in Brisbane you can call us with any inquires.
We can service and repair most Nissan light commercial and 4WD vehicles. Still you can take a look at the models mentioned below.
For Nissan Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Nissan model is listed below, we at Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Nissan listings: 200SX, 300ZX, 350Z, Bluebird, Maxima, Micra, Murano, NX Coupe, Navara, Pathfinder, Patrol, Pintara, Pulsar, Skyline, Terrano, Tiida, X – trail.
Please call us on 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Cars can be noisy in a variety of ways, but when a new or unexpected sound pops up, it usually means something is wrong, and you shouldn’t ignore it. You especially should be paying attention if your brakes are making noise. Your brakes are one of the most important...
When you started driving, someone (most likely your dad) probably told you that you should never let your fuel gauge fall below a quarter full. There’s also a good chance you fell out of this habit once you got to know your car and thought, “I can make it to payday /...
If your car is blowing smoke, it can indicate a serious issue! If your car is blowing smoke, it can be indicative of a serious problem and is not something you should ignore. Not only can it be dangerous and bad for the environment, but it can be costly too – and not...