NISSAN SERVICE CENTRE BRISBANE: Nissan, one of the most popular Japanese brands, holds a huge part of the motoring market. We at Northside Automotive Everton Hills are well experienced to handle all Nissan Log Book servicing and repair requirements.
Our technicians are highly trained and they will carry out these services and repairs using only quality parts and lubricants. So your new car warranty will remain valid (Please ensure your Log Book is in the car for us to validate).
We have software and all the equipment to handle any problem. So if you are looking for a Nissan Service Centre in Brisbane you can call us with any inquires.
We can service and repair most Nissan light commercial and 4WD vehicles. Still you can take a look at the models mentioned below.
For Nissan Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Nissan model is listed below, we at Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Nissan listings: 200SX, 300ZX, 350Z, Bluebird, Maxima, Micra, Murano, NX Coupe, Navara, Pathfinder, Patrol, Pintara, Pulsar, Skyline, Terrano, Tiida, X – trail.
Please call us on 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
We know you love your dog. But time and again we see people leaving their dogs unattended in your cars! No one wants to put a dog in danger, and to make sure you are not doing that, here are some safety tips to help you understand the dangers of leaving dogs in hot...
Have you ever been on a car service comparison site and seen the term ‘Fixed Price Servicing’ – what does that actually mean? We want to give you some information about car service pricing and explain why there may be additional charges on top, that seem unexpected...
Children aged 0 to 7 are required to sit in an approved car seat known as a child restraints to ensure their safety and to protect them against serious injury in the event of a car accident. This information is taken from the Queensland Department of Transport page on...