Proton Service Center North Brisbane
PROTON SERVICE CENTER : The Proton brand is not a huge one within the Australian market, but the owners of these Protons still need vehicle servicing and repair, Northside Automotive Everton Hills are happy to provide this service.
Our service centre is equipped with the software and equipment to service and repair these vehicles. We have a priority booking service available and our staff prides themselves in providing personalized service.
Our highly trained technicians will service and repair your Proton. At a price that won’t break the bank. While there may not be many models of Proton in Australia they are gaining a respectable share of the automotive market.
For Proton Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Proton model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Proton listings: Jumbuck, M21, Persona, Satria, Waja, Wira.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Car terminology can be particularly tricky for new car owners. Many people make the mistake of thinking 4WD (4 wheel drive) and AWD (All wheel Drive) refer to the same thing. Technically speaking, it is not incorrect since both types of vehicles use power to run all...
Are you thinking of buying an electric car? If you support the cause of pollution control with green and clean mobility, it is definitely the right choice to make. The looming danger of carbon emissions and its effect on human health is making a huge impact on...
Ever wondered how does a speedo work? Simply put, your car dashboard is receiving signals straight from the wheels to measure the speed on the speedometer. Speedometers are innovative devices that use electromagnetism to send signals from the physical wheel speed to...