Proton Service Center North Brisbane
PROTON SERVICE CENTER : The Proton brand is not a huge one within the Australian market, but the owners of these Protons still need vehicle servicing and repair, Northside Automotive Everton Hills are happy to provide this service.
Our service centre is equipped with the software and equipment to service and repair these vehicles. We have a priority booking service available and our staff prides themselves in providing personalized service.
Our highly trained technicians will service and repair your Proton. At a price that won’t break the bank. While there may not be many models of Proton in Australia they are gaining a respectable share of the automotive market.
For Proton Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Proton model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Proton listings: Jumbuck, M21, Persona, Satria, Waja, Wira.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
We know you love your dog. But time and again we see people leaving their dogs unattended in your cars! No one wants to put a dog in danger, and to make sure you are not doing that, here are some safety tips to help you understand the dangers of leaving dogs in hot...
Have you ever been on a car service comparison site and seen the term ‘Fixed Price Servicing’ – what does that actually mean? We want to give you some information about car service pricing and explain why there may be additional charges on top, that seem unexpected...
Children aged 0 to 7 are required to sit in an approved car seat known as a child restraints to ensure their safety and to protect them against serious injury in the event of a car accident. This information is taken from the Queensland Department of Transport page on...