Proton Service Center North Brisbane
PROTON SERVICE CENTER : The Proton brand is not a huge one within the Australian market, but the owners of these Protons still need vehicle servicing and repair, Northside Automotive Everton Hills are happy to provide this service.
Our service centre is equipped with the software and equipment to service and repair these vehicles. We have a priority booking service available and our staff prides themselves in providing personalized service.
Our highly trained technicians will service and repair your Proton. At a price that won’t break the bank. While there may not be many models of Proton in Australia they are gaining a respectable share of the automotive market.
For Proton Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Proton model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Proton listings: Jumbuck, M21, Persona, Satria, Waja, Wira.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Did you know that at the beginning of the financial year 2018-2019, the Brisbane City Council predicted in its budget plan, a revenue generation of $22 million? According to a report in the Brisbane Times, the council lifestyle and community services chairman Matthew...
Working with a variety of vehicles daily, we get asked a many questions about car servicing and repairs. So to make things easier, we have put together a list of commonly asked questions. How much will my service or repair cost? At Northside Automotive we will present...
So you may be aware that car manufacturers now offer ‘extended service intervals’. While traditionally the motor mechanic industry has recommended that a car is serviced every 6 months or 10,000km (whichever happens first), manufacturers now are providing 12 month car...