Proton Service Center North Brisbane
PROTON SERVICE CENTER : The Proton brand is not a huge one within the Australian market, but the owners of these Protons still need vehicle servicing and repair, Northside Automotive Everton Hills are happy to provide this service.
Our service centre is equipped with the software and equipment to service and repair these vehicles. We have a priority booking service available and our staff prides themselves in providing personalized service.
Our highly trained technicians will service and repair your Proton. At a price that won’t break the bank. While there may not be many models of Proton in Australia they are gaining a respectable share of the automotive market.
For Proton Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Proton model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Proton listings: Jumbuck, M21, Persona, Satria, Waja, Wira.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
The cost of transmission service, be it repair or replacement will vary depending on the issue and the make and model of your car so it makes it hard to pinpoint a cost. As a ballpark you might be looking at $200 - $500+ for basic repairs and if the job is a big one...
The answer to “How much does a brake pad replacement cost”? depends on many factors including the make and model of the car and what needs to be replaced. A ballpark costs would be $300-350 and could cost as much as $600+ Expensive high-performance vehicles with large...
With the holiday season coming up, it is important to be aware that more accidents are likely to happen on our roads, more fires could occur with the heatwave and increased drunk BBQs. It’s a common occurrence for Emergency Vehicles such as ambulance, fire service and...