Subaru Service Brisbane
SUBARU SERVICE BRISBANE: Subaru models have become very popular in the Australian automotive market. Most models incorporate the unique “Boxer” style engine and our highly qualified technicians pride themselves as being more than qualified to service and repair them.
If it’s a Log Book Service you’re after, can call our friendly staff for an estimate for the particular Log Book Service you’re after, before you come in.
When we service your Subaru, we will use only quality parts and lubricants to ensure your new car warranty remains intact.
So whether it’s a service or repair Northside Automotive Everton Hills is your best choice. The list below shows just how many Subaru’s we can work on.
For Subaru Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data.
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid.
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Subaru model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Subaru listings: Forester, Impreza, Wrx, Liberty, Outback, Tribeca, Sportswagon
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Children aged 0 to 7 are required to sit in an approved car seat known as a child restraints to ensure their safety and to protect them against serious injury in the event of a car accident. This information is taken from the Queensland Department of Transport page on...
Service your car every 10,000km or every 6 months, whichever happens first. Many people ask us how often they really should be servicing their car. Are the service centres greedy? The answer is actually not what you think. The simplest way to remember when to service...
What you should do when you see the “check engine” light come on. G’day, Pete here from Northside Automotive, Everton Hills It’s something you don’t want to see when you start your car, and it’s bound to happen at the most inconvenient of times, like when you’re...