Subaru Service Brisbane
SUBARU SERVICE BRISBANE: Subaru models have become very popular in the Australian automotive market. Most models incorporate the unique “Boxer” style engine and our highly qualified technicians pride themselves as being more than qualified to service and repair them.
If it’s a Log Book Service you’re after, can call our friendly staff for an estimate for the particular Log Book Service you’re after, before you come in.
When we service your Subaru, we will use only quality parts and lubricants to ensure your new car warranty remains intact.
So whether it’s a service or repair Northside Automotive Everton Hills is your best choice. The list below shows just how many Subaru’s we can work on.
For Subaru Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data.
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid.
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Subaru model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Subaru listings: Forester, Impreza, Wrx, Liberty, Outback, Tribeca, Sportswagon
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Cars can be noisy in a variety of ways, but when a new or unexpected sound pops up, it usually means something is wrong, and you shouldn’t ignore it. You especially should be paying attention if your brakes are making noise. Your brakes are one of the most important...
When you started driving, someone (most likely your dad) probably told you that you should never let your fuel gauge fall below a quarter full. There’s also a good chance you fell out of this habit once you got to know your car and thought, “I can make it to payday /...
If your car is blowing smoke, it can indicate a serious issue! If your car is blowing smoke, it can be indicative of a serious problem and is not something you should ignore. Not only can it be dangerous and bad for the environment, but it can be costly too – and not...