Subaru Service Brisbane
SUBARU SERVICE BRISBANE: Subaru models have become very popular in the Australian automotive market. Most models incorporate the unique “Boxer” style engine and our highly qualified technicians pride themselves as being more than qualified to service and repair them.
If it’s a Log Book Service you’re after, can call our friendly staff for an estimate for the particular Log Book Service you’re after, before you come in.
When we service your Subaru, we will use only quality parts and lubricants to ensure your new car warranty remains intact.
So whether it’s a service or repair Northside Automotive Everton Hills is your best choice. The list below shows just how many Subaru’s we can work on.
For Subaru Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data.
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid.
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Subaru model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Subaru listings: Forester, Impreza, Wrx, Liberty, Outback, Tribeca, Sportswagon
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Car terminology can be particularly tricky for new car owners. Many people make the mistake of thinking 4WD (4 wheel drive) and AWD (All wheel Drive) refer to the same thing. Technically speaking, it is not incorrect since both types of vehicles use power to run all...
Are you thinking of buying an electric car? If you support the cause of pollution control with green and clean mobility, it is definitely the right choice to make. The looming danger of carbon emissions and its effect on human health is making a huge impact on...
Ever wondered how does a speedo work? Simply put, your car dashboard is receiving signals straight from the wheels to measure the speed on the speedometer. Speedometers are innovative devices that use electromagnetism to send signals from the physical wheel speed to...