Suzuki Service Brisbane
SUZUKI SERVICE BRISBANE: The Suzuki brand of vehicles spans a long history with the Australian public from the Swift to the Vitara 4WD. These well engineered vehicles can have either carburetors or EFI and Northside Automotive Everton Hills technicians are more than qualified to deal with any Log Book Service or repair needed for your Suzuki.
We’ll stamp your Log Book to keep your new car warranty valid. Call us for an estimate on you Log Book Service and compare, you’ll be happily surprised.
Call Northside Automotive Everton Hills for any enquiries and check out the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Suzuki Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Suzuki model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Suzuki listings: Alto, Baleno, Ignis, Jimny, Liana, Sierra, Swift, Vitara, X90.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Did you know that at the beginning of the financial year 2018-2019, the Brisbane City Council predicted in its budget plan, a revenue generation of $22 million? According to a report in the Brisbane Times, the council lifestyle and community services chairman Matthew...
Working with a variety of vehicles daily, we get asked a many questions about car servicing and repairs. So to make things easier, we have put together a list of commonly asked questions. How much will my service or repair cost? At Northside Automotive we will present...
So you may be aware that car manufacturers now offer ‘extended service intervals’. While traditionally the motor mechanic industry has recommended that a car is serviced every 6 months or 10,000km (whichever happens first), manufacturers now are providing 12 month car...