Suzuki Service Brisbane
SUZUKI SERVICE BRISBANE: The Suzuki brand of vehicles spans a long history with the Australian public from the Swift to the Vitara 4WD. These well engineered vehicles can have either carburetors or EFI and Northside Automotive Everton Hills technicians are more than qualified to deal with any Log Book Service or repair needed for your Suzuki.
We’ll stamp your Log Book to keep your new car warranty valid. Call us for an estimate on you Log Book Service and compare, you’ll be happily surprised.
Call Northside Automotive Everton Hills for any enquiries and check out the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Suzuki Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Suzuki model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Suzuki listings: Alto, Baleno, Ignis, Jimny, Liana, Sierra, Swift, Vitara, X90.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Tips to make your windscreen wiper blades last longer If you’re a Brisbane local, you’ll be well aware that it’s been rather wet recently. When you’re out and about driving in rainy weather, visibility is already reduced by the rain. There’s nothing worse than...
Heading south this winter? We’ve got you covered on how to defrost car windscreen! Winter comes with a whole host of new car problems. Luckily if you’re in Brisbane or further north like us, our beautifully mild winters mean you don’t need to worry too much about the...
Cars can be noisy in a variety of ways, but when a new or unexpected sound pops up, it usually means something is wrong, and you shouldn’t ignore it. You especially should be paying attention if your brakes are making noise. Your brakes are one of the most important...