Suzuki Service Brisbane
SUZUKI SERVICE BRISBANE: The Suzuki brand of vehicles spans a long history with the Australian public from the Swift to the Vitara 4WD. These well engineered vehicles can have either carburetors or EFI and Northside Automotive Everton Hills technicians are more than qualified to deal with any Log Book Service or repair needed for your Suzuki.
We’ll stamp your Log Book to keep your new car warranty valid. Call us for an estimate on you Log Book Service and compare, you’ll be happily surprised.
Call Northside Automotive Everton Hills for any enquiries and check out the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Suzuki Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Suzuki model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Suzuki listings: Alto, Baleno, Ignis, Jimny, Liana, Sierra, Swift, Vitara, X90.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
While most cars these days have an automatic transmission, there are still many manual vehicles out there including older model cars and performance vehicles. Like any car part, the clutch requires maintenance and eventually replacement as time goes on. You...
The cost of transmission service, be it repair or replacement will vary depending on the issue and the make and model of your car so it makes it hard to pinpoint a cost. As a ballpark you might be looking at $200 - $500+ for basic repairs and if the job is a big one...
The answer to “How much does a brake pad replacement cost”? depends on many factors including the make and model of the car and what needs to be replaced. A ballpark costs would be $300-350 and could cost as much as $600+ Expensive high-performance vehicles with large...