Suzuki Service Brisbane
SUZUKI SERVICE BRISBANE: The Suzuki brand of vehicles spans a long history with the Australian public from the Swift to the Vitara 4WD. These well engineered vehicles can have either carburetors or EFI and Northside Automotive Everton Hills technicians are more than qualified to deal with any Log Book Service or repair needed for your Suzuki.
We’ll stamp your Log Book to keep your new car warranty valid. Call us for an estimate on you Log Book Service and compare, you’ll be happily surprised.
Call Northside Automotive Everton Hills for any enquiries and check out the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Suzuki Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Suzuki model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Suzuki listings: Alto, Baleno, Ignis, Jimny, Liana, Sierra, Swift, Vitara, X90.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
To keep yourself and other road users safe your full attention is needed when driving. Driving while using a mobile phone held in your hand is illegal—even if you're stopped in traffic. This means you can't: hold the phone next to or near your ear with your handwrite,...
Coronavirus lockdown may be the perfect time to have your car serviced or repaired. While you’re likely to be driving around a lot less, it is a good opportunity to drop the car off and have us look after it for you. To ensure the safety of you and your family, and...
What do you mean it's illegal to advertise my car without a Roadworthy? What do you mean there is a $560 fine if I get caught advertising a car without a Roadworthy? Believe me when I tell you that we hear this every day. To clear up the confusion here are the rules...