Northside Automotive Services – Toyota Servicing
Toyota’s, I don’t think a day would go by without Northside Automotive working on a Toyota vehicle of some description, be it small or medium car, a 4WD or the 2 Tonne small truck range.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills our edge is personalized service (understanding any motoring problems you might have, and fixing them).
Our Policy is to obtain authorization prior to repair, so there are no nasty surprises.
Priority bookings are another draw card of ours to ensure you get your vehicle back ASAP. So whether it be Log Book Servicing or repair, give our friendly staff and highly trained mechanics a try, you’ll be happy you did.
Call Northside Automotive Everton Hills for any enquiries and check out the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Log Book Servicing we
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune-up and servicing
If your model is listed below we at Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it
Model Listings: 4 Runner, Aurion, Avalon, Avensis, Camry, Celica, Corolla, Dyna, Echo, Hiace, Hilux, Kluger, Landcruiser, Lexcen, MR2, Paseo, Prado, Prius, Rav 4, Spacia, Starlet, Tarago, Townace, Vienta, Yaris.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Car terminology can be particularly tricky for new car owners. Many people make the mistake of thinking 4WD (4 wheel drive) and AWD (All wheel Drive) refer to the same thing. Technically speaking, it is not incorrect since both types of vehicles use power to run all...
Are you thinking of buying an electric car? If you support the cause of pollution control with green and clean mobility, it is definitely the right choice to make. The looming danger of carbon emissions and its effect on human health is making a huge impact on...
Ever wondered how does a speedo work? Simply put, your car dashboard is receiving signals straight from the wheels to measure the speed on the speedometer. Speedometers are innovative devices that use electromagnetism to send signals from the physical wheel speed to...