Northside Automotive Services – Toyota Servicing
Toyota’s, I don’t think a day would go by without Northside Automotive working on a Toyota vehicle of some description, be it small or medium car, a 4WD or the 2 Tonne small truck range.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills our edge is personalized service (understanding any motoring problems you might have, and fixing them).
Our Policy is to obtain authorization prior to repair, so there are no nasty surprises.
Priority bookings are another draw card of ours to ensure you get your vehicle back ASAP. So whether it be Log Book Servicing or repair, give our friendly staff and highly trained mechanics a try, you’ll be happy you did.
Call Northside Automotive Everton Hills for any enquiries and check out the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Log Book Servicing we
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune-up and servicing
If your model is listed below we at Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it
Model Listings: 4 Runner, Aurion, Avalon, Avensis, Camry, Celica, Corolla, Dyna, Echo, Hiace, Hilux, Kluger, Landcruiser, Lexcen, MR2, Paseo, Prado, Prius, Rav 4, Spacia, Starlet, Tarago, Townace, Vienta, Yaris.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online
LATEST MOTORING TIP
What do you mean it's illegal to advertise my car without a Roadworthy? What do you mean there is a $560 fine if I get caught advertising a car without a Roadworthy? Believe me when I tell you that we hear this every day. To clear up the confusion here are the rules...
Lemon with your Carona (virus)? Over the last few weeks we have seen strange panic and behaviour from our fellow Aussies. Panic over supplies running dry has caused stockpiling of essential goods with supermarket shelves stripped bare. It seems that nothing is...
So you’ve noticed a nail or screw stuck in your tyre. What do you do? Should you pull it out? Maybe the nail is embedded deep and is blocking the hole, holding the air in. Maybe you should just leave it. We’ve all had it happen and it’s a pain in the…tyre. Similarly,...