Northside Automotive Services – Toyota Servicing
Toyota’s, I don’t think a day would go by without Northside Automotive working on a Toyota vehicle of some description, be it small or medium car, a 4WD or the 2 Tonne small truck range.
At Northside Automotive Everton Hills our edge is personalized service (understanding any motoring problems you might have, and fixing them).
Our Policy is to obtain authorization prior to repair, so there are no nasty surprises.
Priority bookings are another draw card of ours to ensure you get your vehicle back ASAP. So whether it be Log Book Servicing or repair, give our friendly staff and highly trained mechanics a try, you’ll be happy you did.
Call Northside Automotive Everton Hills for any enquiries and check out the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Log Book Servicing we
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune-up and servicing
If your model is listed below we at Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it
Model Listings: 4 Runner, Aurion, Avalon, Avensis, Camry, Celica, Corolla, Dyna, Echo, Hiace, Hilux, Kluger, Landcruiser, Lexcen, MR2, Paseo, Prado, Prius, Rav 4, Spacia, Starlet, Tarago, Townace, Vienta, Yaris.
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Children aged 0 to 7 are required to sit in an approved car seat known as a child restraints to ensure their safety and to protect them against serious injury in the event of a car accident. This information is taken from the Queensland Department of Transport page on...
Service your car every 10,000km or every 6 months, whichever happens first. Many people ask us how often they really should be servicing their car. Are the service centres greedy? The answer is actually not what you think. The simplest way to remember when to service...
What you should do when you see the “check engine” light come on. G’day, Pete here from Northside Automotive, Everton Hills It’s something you don’t want to see when you start your car, and it’s bound to happen at the most inconvenient of times, like when you’re...