Volvo Service Brisbane
VOLVO SERVICE BRISBANE : Stigma about Volvo’s, what stigma about Volvo’s? At Northside Automotive Everton Hills, the Volvo brand vehicle takes pride of place with all the other brands we work on.
Whether it’s a Log Book Service or general repair, our highly trained technicians will stamp your Log Book and provide personalized service which is the envy of the industry.
Whilst keeping your new car warranty intact.
We have priority bookings available and all the software and equipment to rectify any problems. Check the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Volvo Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Volvo model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Volvo listings: S40, V40, S70,V70, C70
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
What do you mean it's illegal to advertise my car without a Roadworthy? What do you mean there is a $560 fine if I get caught advertising a car without a Roadworthy? Believe me when I tell you that we hear this every day. To clear up the confusion here are the rules...
Lemon with your Carona (virus)? Over the last few weeks we have seen strange panic and behaviour from our fellow Aussies. Panic over supplies running dry has caused stockpiling of essential goods with supermarket shelves stripped bare. It seems that nothing is...
So you’ve noticed a nail or screw stuck in your tyre. What do you do? Should you pull it out? Maybe the nail is embedded deep and is blocking the hole, holding the air in. Maybe you should just leave it. We’ve all had it happen and it’s a pain in the…tyre. Similarly,...