Volvo Service Brisbane
VOLVO SERVICE BRISBANE : Stigma about Volvo’s, what stigma about Volvo’s? At Northside Automotive Everton Hills, the Volvo brand vehicle takes pride of place with all the other brands we work on.
Whether it’s a Log Book Service or general repair, our highly trained technicians will stamp your Log Book and provide personalized service which is the envy of the industry.
Whilst keeping your new car warranty intact.
We have priority bookings available and all the software and equipment to rectify any problems. Check the list below, if your vehicle is there we can service or repair it.
For Volvo Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Volvo model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it.
Volvo listings: S40, V40, S70,V70, C70
Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.
LATEST MOTORING TIP
When it comes to your tyres, you know they are an essential part of your car. However, when the time rolls around to replace them, the cost can often take a large chunk out of your earnings. These days even the cheaper brand of tyres can be quite dear. So, one can’t...
When your fuel light pops on, it is common to ask yourself, how far can I drive till the car stalls? It’s important to know more about the fuel light mechanics in order to make a wise decision when this issue comes about, because frankly who wants to have to walk to...
While most cars these days have an automatic transmission, there are still many manual vehicles out there including older model cars and performance vehicles. Like any car part, the clutch requires maintenance and eventually replacement as time goes on. You...