VOLKSWAGEN or VW SERVICE BRISBANE : Volkswagen, the sleeping giant of the Australian motor industry. Not just a Kombi or Beetle anymore. The big push into Australia has not gone un-noticed by Northside Automotive Everton Hills.
If it’s a VW Log Book Service you’re after, our friendly staff is happy to provide you with an estimate for comparison.
Plus our policy is not to carry out any extra repairs unless authorized.
So give Northside Automotive Everton Hills a call, it might just be the best thing you’ve done for your Volkswagen. Check our list of all the Volkswagens we service and repair, be it passenger, commercial, Petrol or Diesel.
For Volkswagen Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Volkswagen model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it
Volkswagen listings: Bora, Carvelle, Eos, Golf, New Beetle, Passat, Polo, Transporter.
“Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.”
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Hi there, it’s Pete here from Northside Automotive with some handy tips about car coolant. Coolant is an alcohol-based fluid that controls the temperatures of the fluids and engine parts of your car. Coolant is usually a green substance (though it can come in orange,...
Hi, it’s Pete here from Northside Automotive, with some advice about buying a used car. If you’re buying your first car or you’re limited by a strict budget, looking for a second hand used car is a great option. However, it’s easy to get overwhelmed when it comes to...
Hi, it’s Pete here from Northside Automotive, and I’m here to tell you all about your car’s suspension system. You probably haven’t had to think too much about your car’s suspension system before. It’s not something that you can see, and if it works effectively, you...