VOLKSWAGEN or VW SERVICE BRISBANE : Volkswagen, the sleeping giant of the Australian motor industry. Not just a Kombi or Beetle anymore. The big push into Australia has not gone un-noticed by Northside Automotive Everton Hills.
If it’s a VW Log Book Service you’re after, our friendly staff is happy to provide you with an estimate for comparison.
Plus our policy is not to carry out any extra repairs unless authorized.
So give Northside Automotive Everton Hills a call, it might just be the best thing you’ve done for your Volkswagen. Check our list of all the Volkswagens we service and repair, be it passenger, commercial, Petrol or Diesel.
For Volkswagen Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Volkswagen model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it
Volkswagen listings: Amarok, Bora, Carvelle, Eos, Golf, New Beetle, Passat, Polo, Transporter, infact we service all model of Volkswagen. If you arent lited here, give us a call to dicuss your needs.
“Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.”
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Let’s talk car insurance. Whether you are buying your first car, you’re looking to purchase another car, or it is simply renewal time, there are a few things you need to think about. When it comes to owning a car, it is compulsory that you have green slip insurance on...
Does a new year mean a new car for you? 2021 is an exciting year for cars, with a number of new ones set to hit the market in the coming months. Whether you are looking for a first car, an upgrade, or needing new cars for work, now is the time to start planning which...
Owning a car comes with many responsibilities. It means that you need to ensure that your car is kept up to date with maintenance and that you are making any repairs or replacements when needed. This is for the safety of not only you and your passengers, but also for...