VOLKSWAGEN or VW SERVICE BRISBANE : Volkswagen, the sleeping giant of the Australian motor industry. Not just a Kombi or Beetle anymore. The big push into Australia has not gone un-noticed by Northside Automotive Everton Hills.
If it’s a VW Log Book Service you’re after, our friendly staff is happy to provide you with an estimate for comparison.
Plus our policy is not to carry out any extra repairs unless authorized.
So give Northside Automotive Everton Hills a call, it might just be the best thing you’ve done for your Volkswagen. Check our list of all the Volkswagens we service and repair, be it passenger, commercial, Petrol or Diesel.
For Volkswagen Log Book Servicing we:
- Will only use lubricants and replacement parts that are equal to or better than the original fitment (alternately we are happy to provide genuine parts at your request)
- Carry out the log book service to the required specifications (Set by the manufacturer)
- Have all the relevant software to access service and maintenance data
- Stamp your Log Book, so that your new vehicle warranty remains valid
We also carry out:
- Brake and clutch repairs
- Air-conditioning repair and service
- Transmission repair and service
- Steering repair and service
- Cooling system repair and service
- Engine tune up and servicing
If your Volkswagen model is listed below Northside Automotive Everton Hills can service or repair it
Volkswagen listings: Bora, Carvelle, Eos, Golf, New Beetle, Passat, Polo, Transporter.
“Please call us on (07) 3353 6939 for priority bookings or Book Online.”
LATEST MOTORING TIP
With hundreds of car selling apps and websites on the go, buying a used car from a private seller seems to have a lot of perks. You can ditch the overhead charges and taxes, inspect at your own will and get it at a cheaper rate than most car dealers are likely to...
Keep the fun on your road trip by ensuring your car is as ready as you are with this important road trip car checklist: Flying is a quick and convenient way to travel the world, but if you want to travel the country, there’s nothing better than a good old-fashioned...
Temporary use spare tyres (TUSTs), more commonly known as space saver tyres, are a common feature in modern cars. Aside from taking up less storage space, one of the ideas behind these odd looking contraptions is that the car owner is reminded to get their flat tyre...