Car Service Options
At Northside Automotive we have designed a complete range of services that cater from highly technical vehicles available on today’s market, to the family run about.
The technology used in maintaining these vehicles is changing faster than it ever has before. We at Northside Automotive are constantly training our technicians in the knowledge and techniques required to service all vehicles we see in today’s market.
Car Service Brisbane – Comprehensive
At Northside Automotive we appreciate our customer’s specific needs and budgets. We also understand that sometimes you need a fresh starting point to get your vehicle back to optimum condition.
With this in mind we have developed our comprehensive service. This service involves our 69 point vehicle inspection report as well as a basic service.
In the report we list the items on your vehicle that need attention in priority of importance, ensuring your safety and the safety of your family is never compromised over cheaper/faster repairs.
Our comprehensive service includes:
- Quality engine oil & oil filter
- Under bonnet fluid check & report
- Our 69 point vehicle inspection report
- Thorough inspection & adjustment of braking system (including hand brake)
- Tyre pressure check & tyre wear report (including the spare)
- Thorough under body check of steering, suspension & exhaust components
- Full inspection of lights, indicators and wiper operation
- All carried out by our qualified technician
Our advanced comprehansive service Includes:
- Our vehicle inspection report
- Quality engine oil and filter to manufacturer’s specifications
- Air filter and air duct condition
- Brake fluid performance test
- Coolant condition pressure test
- Check, clean and coat battery terminals
- Check battery condition and volts test
- Inspection of belts for uneven wear or cracks and report
- Check condition and operation of water pump
- Remove all wheels, inspect and report on correct operation of braking system (adjust park brake)
- Check shock absorbers and suspension components
- Check condition of all tyres and pressures
- Check and report on performance of electronic fuel injection system
- Remove air intake and service throttle body
- Check operation of base idle circuit
- Check operation of oxygen sensors
- Check condition of spark plugs and high tension leads
- Check performance of ignition coil – coil packs
- Perform self diagnostic procedure of engine management system
LATEST MOTORING TIP
With hundreds of car selling apps and websites on the go, buying a used car from a private seller seems to have a lot of perks. You can ditch the overhead charges and taxes, inspect at your own will and get it at a cheaper rate than most car dealers are likely to...
Keep the fun on your road trip by ensuring your car is as ready as you are with this important road trip car checklist: Flying is a quick and convenient way to travel the world, but if you want to travel the country, there’s nothing better than a good old-fashioned...
Temporary use spare tyres (TUSTs), more commonly known as space saver tyres, are a common feature in modern cars. Aside from taking up less storage space, one of the ideas behind these odd looking contraptions is that the car owner is reminded to get their flat tyre...