Car Service Options
At Northside Automotive we have designed a complete range of services that cater from Highly technical vehicles available on today’s market, to the Family run about.
The technology used in maintaining these vehicles is changing faster than it ever has before. We at Northside Automotive are constantly educating our technicians in the knowledge and techniques required to service all vehicles we see in today’s market.
Car Service Brisbane – Silver Band Service
At Northside Automotive we appreciate our customer’s specific needs and budgets. We also understand that sometimes you need a fresh starting point to get your vehicle back to optimum condition.
With this in mind we have developed our comprehensive Silver Band Service. This service involves our 69 Point Vehicle Inspection Report as well as a basic service.
In the report we list the items on your vehicle that need attention in priority of importance, ensuring your safety and the safety of your family is never compromised over cheaper/faster repairs.
Our Silver Band Service Includes:
- Quality Engine Oil & Oil Filter
- Under Bonnet Fluid Check & Report
- Our 69 Point Vehicle Inspection Report
- Thorough inspection & adjustment of braking system (including hand brake)
- Tyre Pressure Check & Tyre Wear Report (including the spare)
- Thorough under body check of Steering, Suspension & Exhaust components
- Full inspection of lights, indicators and wiper operation
- All carried out by our Qualified technician
Our Gold Band Service Includes:
- Our Vehicle Inspection Report
- Quality engine oil and filter to manufacturer’s specifications
- Air filter and air duct condition
- Brake fluid performance test
- Coolant condition pressure test
- Check, clean and coat battery terminals
- Check battery condition and volts test
- Inspection of belts for uneven wear or cracks and report
- Check condition and operation of water pump
- Remove all wheels, inspect and report on correct operation of braking system (Adjust park brake)
- Check shock absorbers and suspension components
- Check condition of all tyres and pressures
- Check and report on performance of electronic fuel injection system
- Remove air intake and service throttle body
- Check operation of base idle circuit
- Check operation of oxygen sensors
- Check condition of spark plugs and high tension leads
- Check performance of ignition coil – coil packs
- Perform self diagnostic procedure of engine management system
LATEST MOTORING TIP
Here are some helpful safety tips for drivers on sharing the road with cyclists in Queensland Hi, it’s Pete again from Northside Automotive, and I’m here to give you a heads-up about the road safety rules in Queensland regarding cyclists and driving around them. I’m...
Looking for a fun, adventurous weekend getaway for camping in south-east Queensland? Look no further G’day, it’s Pete here from Northside Automotive, My family and I are big 4WD enthusiasts and I know of a few hidden camping gems, right here in South East Queensland....
Hi there, it’s Pete here from Northside Automotive, with some advice about maintaining your car’s fuel pump. Looking after the wellbeing of your car’s fuel pump is simple and straightforward. And there’s a chance you will save you time and money in the long run. Read...