Now you can spend less time cleaning your wheels without compromising on appearance. New Eagle One Keep Clean Wheel repels brake dust and road grime for up to two weeks keeping your wheels looking clean and shiny a lot longer.
- Protects wheels from corrosive brake dust and road grime
- Keeps wheels clean and shiny longer
- Safe for all wheel types
Keep Clean Wheel is the first product that truly protects wheels from corrosive brake dust and road grime. Simply apply the clear spray to clean and dry wheels. The invisible temporary coating works to repel brake dust and road grime for up to two weeks keeping your wheels great.
How to Use
(SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING)
- Clean rims with Eagle One wheel cleaner.
- Make sure rims are clean and completely dry, including around lug nuts.
- Thoroughly spray entire surface of rim with Keep Clean Wheel ensuring all recessed areas are covered.
- Wait 10-15 minutes for product to completely dry. Do not touch the wheel surface once you have applied product. If you do, it will remove the protection from the wheel.
- If white residue appears on tire, remove easily with Eagle One tire shine. Note: The product will haze during the drying process. This is normal and will not damage your wheel. Coating will dry to clear finish within 10 – 15 minutes.
Q: Must my car’s wheels be completely dry before applying Keep Clean Wheel?
A: Yes. It’s very important that the wheels are completely dry – especially in between lug nuts and crevices. Any water remaining on the wheels will cause streaking if Keep Clean Wheel is applied without drying.
Q: Is it okay to drive if the product is still hazy?
A: Yes. The vehicle can still be driven while the product is hazing. It will dry completely clear.
Q: Is it necessary to remove Keep Clean from my wheels before reapplying?
A: No, it is not necessary to remove Keep Clean before reapplying if the wheel is clean and dry.
Q: How do I remove Keep Clean from my wheels?
A: The product can easily be removed using A2Z® Wheel & Tire Cleaner or soap and water.